Thursday, September 30, 2010

The Journey ... cottage cheese, strawberries and heh? Smoked salmon

Ah Yes! The strange food combinations of a pregnant woman.

I just made an awesome strawberry and cottage cheese "salad".

Just mix some cottage cheese with lemon zest and a tiny amount of honey, mix in the strawberries...
And you've got it! I like to keep it in the fridge for a little, to let flavors enhance, however this morning I just couldn't wait, I ate half right away!

Somehow that wasn't enough, half hour later ... hum ... what to eat!

Ah Yes! Bagels! And Smoked Salmon!
Yum... I even have cream cheese...
Oh and look, what else?

Dill Mustard

Add some thin onion slices and capers...
And that's just even in my mouth.

I've been eating it this way since I discovered that dill mustard/ salmon sauce at Ikea
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment